2013-03-03 Shanghai, China
|Date: March 3, 2013|
Event: We Are Glamily Tour
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Arena
Adam's first full-fledged solo concert in Mainland China. Organised by AEG China, the main sponsors of the event are Hennessy V.S.O.P. and Le Meridian (owned by Starwood Hotels).
The concert is very well-received: 5,000 tickets were originally made available to the public but due to overwhelming popularity, a further 1,000 seats were subsequently released. Just a few days before the concert, another two sections were released.
Complete concert including skit and encores by HitFMFans:
Almost complete concert; with cuts, without skit:
- If I Had You
- Naked Love
- Never Close Our Eyes
- Music Again
- Pop That Lock / Mashup: "Smooth Criminal", "I got the feeling" band jam
- Broken English
- Whataya Want from Me
- Outlaws of Love (reggae version)
- Kickin' In (not performed by Adam)
- For Your Entertainment
- Dragon Attack
- Shady / Mashup: "Free Your Mind" (with Band Intro)
- Encore: Trespassing
- Second Encore: Strut
- Terra's YouTube Playlist
- Terra's Youku Playlist
- Press release
- Complete concert footage by HitFMFans (includes download link)
- Excellent video of If I Had You, Naked Love and Cuckoo by YinYueTai.com
- Media links on Adamtopia
- For the duration of his stay in Shanghai, Adam is housed in the Chinese-themed presidential suite of Le Royal Méridien Shanghai, which usually costs over USD9,000 per night.
- Terra's comments: All seats sold were publicly viewable on the ticketing website. When I checked the website on concert day morning, I saw that at least 6,310 tickets of over 6,650 tickets had been sold (94.8%), for a total concert gross of about RMB3,828 mil, or USD614K. In addition to the seats available to the public, there were several reserved sections that were given to the event's sponsors.