2013-09-20 iHeartRadio Music Festival
|Date: September 20, 2013|
Event: iHeartRadio Music Festival
Televised: Yes (aired on September 30 and October 1, 2013)
Venue: MGM Grand Garden Arena
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States
The band fun. perform as special guests on "Somebody to Love" (sans Adam) and "Fat Bottomed Girls" (performed as a duet between Adam and Nate Ruess).
The concert was broadcast live across Clear Channel radio stations in the US, as well as video webcast on Yahoo! Music and the Live Events Viewer on PlayStation 3. Highlights of the performance were subsequently broadcasted on The CW.
Great audience audio recording by butterknife0204
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Another One Bites the Dust
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Who Wants to Live Forever
- Somebody to Love (with fun., without Adam)
- Fat Bottomed Girls (Adam + fun.) 
- Dragon Attack
- Bohemian Rhapsody (Reprise)
- We Will Rock You
- We Are the Champions
- Terra's YouTube Playlist
- Official event website
- Official site highlight: Adam Lambert re-unites with Queen and closes the show at the iHeartRadio Music Festival (Video)
- Official site highlight: fun. joins Queen + Adam Lambert on stage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival!
- Official site highlight: Queen calls Adam Lambert's voice "one in a billion" at the iHeartRadio Music Festival (Video)
- Official video: Muse catches up with Kennedy prior to their performance (Adam mention)
- Photos from Zimbio
- Pictures on Adam-Pictures.com
- Photos from audience by @_Lilzy
- The Hollywood Reporter: Adam Lambert, Queen Bring the iHeartRadio House Down
- All Access: iHeartRadio Music Festival 2013 Rocks It On Friday Night; No Drama, Nothing But Great Music
- Excellent pro-recording audio download of complete concert *REVISED*
- Downloads of mostly HD footage from the CW TV broadcast*NEW*
- Excellent audience audio of almost entire concert taped by butterknife0204 | MP3 | AIFF
- Aired on TV.
- 48kHz HQ audio source > FLAC. Cut from the original audio track; no audio quality loss.
- 48kHz HQ audio source > downsampling + normalisation filter > 44.1kHz FLAC. In order to burn to audio CD, audio files must be 44.1kHz; the downsampling results in some audio quality loss.
- 48kHz HQ audio source > normalisation filter > 320kbps 48kHz MP3.
- Footage from CW TV broadcast is different from the PS3/Yahoo live stream version: audience is much more alive, plus the TV version syncs the audience singalong/swaying with the audio. (The live stream is out of sync because sound travels slower than light.)
- Dual channel audio: 1st audio track contains improved 320Kbps audio; 2nd audio track contains original audio.
- Capped by LaStupenda; additional audio channel with improved sound added by Terra.
- Adam is not present in this interview.
- A few seconds of Dragon Attack are missing; there is some shrill audience screaming, so be warned.