2010-10-08 Tokyo, Japan (Glam Nation Tour)
From Adam Lambert Live
|Date: October 8, 2010|
Event: Glam Nation Tour
Venue: JCB Hall
- Excellent acoustics on this final night at JCB Hall unlike the second; Adam is at his vocal best tonight with lots of vocal improvisations.
- Adam messes up the lyrics of the opening medley by attempting to sing "For Your Entertainment" twice. He quickly realises his mistake and makes a nice recovery.
- Very emotional and gorgeous acoustic set.
- During "If I Had You", Adam announces that Brooke had to "catch her airplane flight", hence her noticeable absence during her introduction. (However this turns out to be untrue: the real reason was that she had injured her foot during the performance.)
- Acoustic "Whole Lotta Love" finally makes a reappearance after a long absence! Some of the Japanese audience start to clap along at the beginning of the song, but soon stop clapping once they realise what song it is as Adam begins his vocals. This is the first time Isaac is performing this song so he seems to be a little unfamiliar with the transition to electric towards the end. Adam hits on the cymbals several times to the rhythm of the song seemingly to get his attention. Also, Adam simulates having an erection using a pink rose thrown on stage by a member of the audience.
- For Your Entertainment
- Down the Rabbit Hole
- Ring of Fire
- Whataya Want From Me (Acoustic)
- Soaked (Acoustic)
- Broken Open (Acoustic)
- Aftermath (Acoustic)
- Erotica Interlude, Sure Fire Winners
- Music Again
- If I Had You
- Encore: Whole Lotta Love (Acoustic-Electric)
- Hoopla Magnet's Tokyo Day 3 media thread
- Terra's YouTube playlist
- mmyy9's complete audio recording in DVD audio quality (FLAC/WAV) and 320Kbps MP3
Notes: Download the WAV/MP3 for the audio trimmed into tracks, else download the FLAC files for the uncut audio. The files with the suffix "unedited" contains a walky-talky noise during "Broken Open". The "edited" version has that noise digitally removed.